We have already reviewed a few disk partition tools and certainly will not want to get into comparing them with each other. MiniTool Partition Wizard Bootable 10.3 is yet another popular free partition manager software which comes with its own features which will prove to be quiet a handful for you.
MiniTool Partition Wizard Bootable 10.3 offers to manage your existing partitions, moving and copying them, creating new partitions, measuring the status of drives and partitions, etc. It also comes with a media builder application which allows you to create bootable CD/DVD, bootable USB flash drive, or build a .iso image of a bootable disc.
The free version of MiniTool Partition Wizard Bootable 10.3 does comes with a few restrictions compared to the paid version. The professional version includes features like building a new bootable drive, transferring data between different partition maps, recovering deleted/lost partition data, a whole bunch of extra options for dynamic partition users, etc.
It comes with a user-friendly interface that makes everything easily understood and simple for users to operate.
MiniTool Partition Wizard Bootable 10.3 Features
- Supports Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP
- Migrate OS to SSD/HD Wizard feature allow you to copy Windows from current drive to different drive
- Create primary and logical disks in various file system formats like NTFS, Ext2/3/4, Linux Swap, FAT/FAT32, or left unformatted
- Convert an NTFS formatted partition to the FAT file system with a single click
- Can Change cluster size while formatting a partition
- Change drive letter of any partition
- Resize of partition made easy with MiniTool Partition Wizard
- Run surface test for bad sectors
- Copy partitions and disks to other partitions or disks
- Check and Repair file system if it is damaged
- Apply a custom volume label
- Convert the system disk from MBR to GPT
- Select and remove all partitions quickly.
- Hide partitions to prevent them from displaying alongside the other drives and partitions in Windows
- Set partitions active or inactive quickly
- Allow you to split a partition easily into two parts, even if there is data on it and make a new partition from the resulting free space
- Using the various tools like MiniTool Partition Wizard with the included Partition Recovery Wizard you can restore lost partitions.
- MiniTool Partition Wizard Bootable 10.3 Free Edition – Free
- MiniTool Partition Wizard Bootable 10.3 Professional Edition- $39
- MiniTool Partition Wizard Bootable 10.3 Server Edition- $ 159
- MiniTool Partition Wizard Bootable 10.3 Enterprise Edition- $ 399
- MiniTool Partition Wizard Bootable 10.3 Technician Edition – $ 699
- User-friendly interface makes it Very easy to use
- Common partitioning functions Supported
- System Partition can be extended without having to reboot
- All the changes are sent to a queue and applied when ready
- Dynamic Disk Management is not supported
- Most of the value-added features work only in the paid version
MiniTool Partition Wizard Bootable 10.3 does come with online support where you can get
Support and help related to the application. You can also access the FAQ section which can provide a software tutorial guide which can help you understand each function thoroughly. As usual, paid users will always get priority over the free users.
- Microsoft Officially Announces Windows Phone 7.1 Mango
- Computer Maintenance Checklist
- Tech Support Scammers Now Target Dell Computer Owners
Products from Amazon.in
Price: INR 7,199.00Was: INR 11,500.00
Price: Check on Amazon
Price: INR 9,699.00Was: INR 18,000.00