Backups are important, implementing a proper backup plan and using the right tools to assist you in taking backup of your files will prevent you from loss of data. AOMEI Backupper Standard offers you the most convenient backup solution. It allows you to not only backup your files and folders but also your hard disks and system partition.
AOMEI Backupper Standard is a free backup software which comes with a user-friendly interface which makes navigating through the various options easy. It comes with advanced features yet beginner can manage the software efficiently without much confusion.
While handling data it is prone to risks of unexpected system failures and accidental deletion which may result in loss of data. AOMEI Backupper Standard assures you will be able to recover your information. AOMEI Backupper Standard application, not only backups your files and folders effectively, but also keeps your hard drive and specific partitions protected.
AOMEI Backupper Standard Features
- Software is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and Windows 10.
- Installed on multiple computers.
- Auto restart, hibernate or shutdown AOMEI Backupper once the backup is complete.
- Supports EXT2, EXT3, EXT NTFS, FAT32, and FAT16.
- Works with storage devices like Hard disks, External Hard disks, USB flash drives, Thumb Drives, Virtual Machine System, Hardware RAID and NAS.
- Encrypts your backups and adds password protection which keeps them secure.
- Possible to exclude subfolders, hidden files, and file types from a backup using wildcards.
- Easy access to backups created on a specific date, week or day, Allows customizing the view options.
- Possible to perform full, differential and incremental backups on an existing backup task with just a few clicks.
- Restoration is easy as you can see the data and backup methods.
- Create a system image to keep your Windows and applications safe.
- Email notification on success and failure of completing the backup process.
- Apply normal or high compression level to the backups created.
AOMEI Backupper Standard also comes with additional tools and utilities like
- Create Bootable Rescue Media
- Merge Backup Images
- Check and Explore Images
- Encrypt and Compress Images
- Comment and Edit Backups
- Split and Delete Backups
- Export/Import Tasks and Logs Management
- Email Notifications and VSS
- AOMEI Backupper Standard Edition – Free
- AOMEI Backupper Professional Edition – $49.95
- AOMEI Backupper Server Edition – $199.00
AOMEI Backupper provides email support and like others in the industry does not provide telephonic support. The AOMEI Backupper application comes with a variety of resources that can provide support in the form of FAQs, help documents, and a forum. Paid users are given preference whereas free users can wait for their turn, this again is the general practice followed normally by all software application providers.
- Huawei Already Working On Fuchsia Operating System
- An Overview On The Top Six Privacy Apps In The Market
- Pros and Cons of VPNs for Android Phones: Do I need it?