Microsoft has introduced its popular Edge browser for iOS and Android. The browser will initially be available as a preview. You will be able to benefit from the features like Favorites, Reading List, New Tab Page and Reading View across PC and phone. The browser promises make things easier for you to find, view and manage content on the go without disrupting the flow. The Continue on PC prime feature comes with a prominent share icon near the bottom of the browser. You can just tap to continue the experience on your Windows 10 PCs, or save it for later.
Highlights of Microsoft Edge browser for Android and iOS
- From PC to mobile, browse seamlessly across your devices, while your information syncs in the background.
- Go anywhere and pick up where you left off by easily moving content between your mobile device and your Windows 10 PC.
- Passwords and favorites are synced across your devices so your browser is always personalized to you.
- Hub View makes it easy to find and manage your content like favorites, reading list, history and books all in one place.
- Reading View allows you to reorganize the content on a webpage to make it easier to focus on what you’re reading.
- Find, view, and share content effortlessly with a built-in QR Code Reader to pull up information at a touch of a button, Voice Search to use the web in more familiar ways, and InPrivate mode to keep your browsing data private.
The feature is available as a preview currently for iOS and Android and is available only for Windows Insiders. Whereas the iOS app is available for a limited audience in Apple’s TestFlight system. The Android version will be available soon via Google Play Store Early Access. Support for iPads and Android tablets will be available in the future. You can signup here to try the browser.