LG announced the latest mobile phone with the custom Android interface – LG UX 9.0. The mobile phone comes with a simple and a more refined user interface. It comes with useful controls at the bottom of the screen which makes it easy to access them. Accompanied by the dark mode feature to help reduce eye fatigue at night.
According to LG the UX 9.0 is referred to as “the latest software upgrade optimized for the LG G8X ThinQ. From albums to music playback, please experience the new interface.”
The LG G8x is the company’s latest flagship product, it offers optional accessory as it provides a second screen which brings a foldable phone like experience without the disadvantages of foldable screen fragility.
LG UX 9.0 update Features:
- Night mode: The entire system is available to darken the background
- Phone dialer: put controls to the bottom for easier operation
- Messaging: bigger, easier to click on fields, grouping contacts
- Clock application: bolder color matching, more refined clock
- Album application: better organization, clearer grouping
- Music application: new look
Phonearena in an article said the interface of LG UX 9.0 seems to borrow a lot of ideas from LG rival Samsung and its One UI. However, it is not surprising that most companies today are moving in a general direction.
The company has not yet announced when the UX 9.0 update will be available, but we at TechnoidHub will keep you informed.