A new game mode will soon be introduced to the Overwatch Arcade and is available on the PTR. Deathmatch Mode is a simple game mode where players and teams compete against each other to earn the most kills. The inbuilt scoreboard keeps track of the action and shows who’s winning.
Deathmatch comes with two gaming modes and a new map
- Free For All Mode – This mode comes with eight heroes clash in a first to 20 kills battle.
- Team Deathmatch Mode – This mode comes with a 6-versus-6 team-based fight. The first side to 30 kills claims victory. Mercy resurrections will take kills away from the other team’s total score.
There have been changes made to several maps to accommodate the new Deathmatch mode. Apart from these new maps have been introduced by developers called Chateau Guillard, for Free-For-All games.
There has been a huge number of fans requesting the Deathmatch feature to be included for Overwatch since the game came out. There had been a huge number of requests asking developers to add the mode. Back then developers responded saying it wouldn’t fit in the game. They were able to introduce this in the Overwatch Arcade as it allows them to do it as it’s filled with some obscure modes which aren’t in the spirit of Overwatch’s team-based combat. The Deathmatch mode will allow gamers to go around simply shooting other players and not having to worry about objectives or sticking close to teammates.
- Power Bat – Launch Brings AI To Cricket
- Fortnite Bugs Gave Hackers Access To Millions Of Player Accounts
- BSNL introduces Rs 27 Prepaid Plan With Unlimited Voice Calls And 1GB Data