We all are busy with our day to day lives and tend to neglect our health. Long working hours, wrong diet, lack of exercise and sleep can lead to several health disorders. Let’s make a promise to get a healthier life this year.
Want To Get Healthier Life
In our goal to get a healthier life this year, we will need a smartphone and a strong determination. Combination of these two can take us to an entirely new level of fitness. Certain factors like more sports, proper sleep and using your smartphone less will prove to be helpful in this direction as well. Today we will learn how to get a healthier life using your smartphone. We will discuss a few tips and apps which will take care of your physical as well as mental health.
Healthier Life Using Apps
Using apps can be a great way to start in your journey to achieving a healthier life. There are numerous apps available which can be broadly categorized as Apps for Sports and Apps for Food. It will not easy for everyone to just pick up the sporting gear and head over to the gym. It will be even more difficult to keep doing it day in and day out. Supported by a healthy diet and some useful apps this will help you achieve your ultimate goal of a healthier life.
Achieve Healthier Life Using These Apps
- Google Fit: Google Fit is a popular app used for tracking your sports activities. The app can easily integrate with all kinds of other popular fitness apps. There been some significant improvements made in the app last year, now the app measures the number of minutes in motion and the number of minutes with intense movement is measured. Earlier the app measured number of steps. To get the most out of this app you can download it on Google Play Store for free.
- Runtastic: There is no exercise like running, one of the basic forms of exercise which anyone can start with. Simply grab a pair of running shoes and you are good to go. Runtastic is one of the best apps which can act as your coach and guide which will keep you motivated. It will help you track distance, time, speed, elevation, and calories burned. It can be downloaded on Google Play Store for free.
- 7 Minute Training: 7 Minute Training is a handy app for those who don’t have enough time for exercise. The app comes with as less as 7-minute fitness routines which can get you fit without spending much time. It comes with a bunch of 7-minute training sessions which can help you remain fit in the least possible time.
- Nike Training Club: If you have more than 7 minutes to spare for your exercise then Nike Training Club is an app for you. Nike Training Club comes with a bunch of workouts in the field of endurance, strength, mobility, and yoga. It is easy to follow the instructions provided by the trainer app. Additionally, the app offers you a clear training schedule. The app is available for download on Google Play Store.
- Runtasty: Along with exercising healthy eating habits are important to lead a healthier life. Runtasty is an amazing app which comes with a database of various recipes and videos with instructions to prepare these healthy dishes. If you are not good at cooking don’t worry simply follow the instruction given by the app which will teach you the basics. The only downside perhaps is the app comes only in the English language.
- Lifesum: Lifesum is an app which helps to control your weight, it monitors your calorie levels. This helps you understand if you have burnt more calories than you take. Along with the calorie count, the app comes with a number of other features like pedometer and recipes as well.
Before starting this routine set your goals to get healthy ie if you wish to be healthy, lose weight or gain weight. Accordingly set the exact weight you wish to achieve and start working towards your goal. Be persistent and punctual with your routine.
- 10 Best Apps to Download Movies 2019
- IIT-Hyderabad India’s 1st Institute To Offer B.Tech In Artificial Intelligence
- WhatsApp Limits Message Forwarding To Five Users To Curb Fake News
[amazon_link asins=’B07JX77CZX,B07C5SD6R9,B01K9S260E’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’technosearch-21′ marketplace=’IN’ link_id=’5b3abb78-2173-4d39-818d-0b771f03bde7′]