PhonePe is one of the popular online payment systems with options like BHIM UPI enabled bank account, PhonePe wallet, Debit and Credit Cards. PhonePe launched by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) enables you to makes seamless payments daily.
Whatever may be your need from paying utility bills, mobile & DTH recharge, sending & requesting money, to paying your credit card bill and insurance premium PhonePe does it all for you. All you need to do is download PhonePe on your smartphone and register yourself to get started.
PhonePe Payment Services Offered
The app comes with various options which enables you to make payments, receive payments or send and receive money from friends and relatives. This can be done using the various services provided by PhonePe in compliance with local laws and regulations namely
You can make payment by using the money in the PhonePe Wallet. In case you have insufficient funds in the PhonePe wallet you can combine it with your Credit/ Debit card or BHIM UPI.
Direct-Debit Using UPI:
The UPI platform is a payment service platform developed by NPCI which acts as a settlement/ clearing regulatory agency for BHIM UPI. The PhonePe application connects the platform with an associated bank like Yes bank which is licensed under the Banking Regulation Act 1949.
PhonePe also allows you to make payments using your Debit/Credit cards. PhonePe has a partnership with multiple banks which follow the standard regulations and safety standards to enable this solution.
You can also make payment using External Wallets which are made available by PhonePe inside its app. This makes it easy for you to make payments irrespective of which E-Wallet you are using. All this is made possible as PhonePe has sufficient external wallet balance you can combine it with PhonePe Wallet, Debit/Credit Card or BHIM UPI.
Now that you are made aware of the various payments options we will explain to you How To Add Money To PhonePe Wallet. In case you find it a bit tricky this article will surely help resolve your confusion.
How To Add Money To PhonePe Wallet
- Open PhonePe App at the bottom of the home screen Tap My Money. In the next screen tap on PhonePe Wallet. In the PhonePe Wallet window, you will get an option to input the top up amount. Enter the amount you wish to top up with( in this example we will top up with Rs 12). You can top up your wallet using your Debit Card or BHIM UPI.
- In case you are using your debit card enter the details and process ( For using your BHIM UPI you will need to link your bank account with it).
- Enter the amount you want to top up (in this case we will top up with Rs 12)
- Enter your Debit Card details and wait for the transaction to process.
- On successful completion of the transaction, you will get the confirmation on the screen and the Rs 12 balance will be visible in your PhonePe wallet.
- Paytm Payments Bank Offers Rs2 Lakh Insurance On Digital Debit Cards
- WhatsApp Payment Services Seeks Clearance From Government To Expand In India
- WhatsApp To Offer Payment Transactions For UPI Apps
Products from Amazon.in
Price: INR 1.00
Price: Out of stock
Price: INR 1,000.00